Should diamonds be kept for cutting tools ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should diamonds be kept for cutting tools.

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Undecided as the Mrs is next to me.

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
It was the hookers that drove me insane in the first place...but obviously I didn't go for the cheap ones like you.

Fark you guys..

its costs far less on your pocket AND one's sanity to stay single, get a hooker once in a while, than essentially paying for a life of misery with the same woman.

Lol, a work mate of mine tells me that all the time.

Not for me though.

Dave.

You also should take into account that marriage means you can instill a life of misery upon someone else, with hookers its misery by the hour.

Ah don't let the doomsayers get to you Dave, most of them are just putting on a show for the boys. There aren't that many blokes (or women) who would trade their life of misery for a life of being alone and paying for cheap crusty hookers.

Thats ok Dave you'll always have me :big_smile:

Although If you traded up to a D40 you'll increase the number of chicks you meet by the number of hair cuts you want to do. By the time you've cut each girls hair a few times you start figuring out whether she is worth the insanity or not.

Well from what I'm led to believe you can't cut hair in a D22 so you'll have to get a D40. Just buy the thing and park it in the garage you don't have to be seen in it unless your out on the town in search of the girl of your dreams.

Sure you can, admitting it is the biggest hurdle.

If you can't admit something as easy as this when you eventually do get married you'll be the kind of person who is too manly to get online and admit his married life is the best thing that ever happened to him and that buying her diamonds every now and again means life is blissful. Then before you know it you'll be referring to life as "living in hell" or "getting driven insane".

Come on Dave man up!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with that statement although I don't have to refer to her as she who must be obeyed because even she's realised that giving me orders is pointless.

I wouldn't say that, we both know ordering each other around is a waste of time. Things will get done if they need to be, no point ordering and getting bitchy when it doesn't happen much less stressful to just let it happen in it's own time.

Latest posts

Back