Should diamonds be kept for cutting tools ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should diamonds be kept for cutting tools.

• Yes

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Undecided as the Mrs is next to me.

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
I'm no relationship expert, but I am in one if that gives me some qualification. If you need to buy your significant other expensive presents to keep her happy, then there's something seriously wrong IMO. My girlfriend and I have been together for about 2 years, we share a mortgage, bills, we get on like best friends, rarely have arguments, never have serious arguments, we never feel the need to buy each other expensive gifts.

My parents have been happily married for 30 years, they never buy each other expensive anything, don't have a need to. Their relationship is based on friendship, love and mutual interest. When you have that, you don't need expensive presents.

My 2 cents.

I nearly spend more on my toys in a month than I'd spend on jewelery for my wife twice a year so while I agree it's not the cost that deems the present's worth a few diamonds here and there is nothing in the big scheme of things, especially not while she doesn't complain about what I buy.

If i wasted dough on diamonds, I'd get slaughtered. My wife would prefer stuff like a new sewing machine, roller press, a dozen jelly rolls, or a pile of other crafty stuff.

Latest posts

Back