Mayday mayday!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphabet

Reaction score
As of now I have water 10mm from my back door with nothing I can do but wait...I've dug trenches... Got sand bags... Cracked a beer and now I'm waiting for the rain to stop:thank_you2:

Feel sorry for you buggers up there with all that water and barely a useful thing to do with it all.

I have seen the ses mate, stole some sand bags off them and left them to do there thing! It's unbelievable the amount of water coming down and I agree krafty "what a waste"

At least you're not isolated or without beer. :p

I hope that's as close as it comes!

Its a bugger when there is TOO much rain, but what can you do? Hopefully it won't get any higher, although the radar is looking pretty bad at the moment.

Back of our property is a swamp, and the 2 foot deep trenches we dug around our pool last year to protect our swimming pool have been flowing a steady stream of underground water for the last 2 weeks non stop.

Mate next door just got back from Cairns and was bouncing on his lawn in the backyard like a waterbed, he then stuck a shovel through the turf and before I could say STOP!, a mini gyser erupted from under his lawn, and now he has a small stream running through his yard as well.

This "La Nina" shit has outstayed its welcome!

got plenty of beer al,i,m over it to ray,since i knocked off for xmas on the 17 dec have had 600mm here,was surposed to start work tomorrow, they rang friday and said 1st feb,shit .

got plenty of beer al,i,m over it to ray,since i knocked off for xmas on the 17 dec have had 600mm here,was surposed to start work tomorrow, they rang friday and said 1st feb,shit .

So you've had a good holiday then? :sarcastic:

Sorry I couldn't resist :flowers:

So you've had a good holiday then? :sarcastic:

Sorry I couldn't resist :flowers:

yeh fantastic,bloody friday driving around with a mate before the rain was to bad checkin out a few of our old fishin spots on the river went down a track i hadn't been down for year's ,hmmm might put the hubs in ,few big melon holes on the track,bugger me almost need a submarine on one, but the nav got through ok.

I think I'm winning at the moment biggazza, it's finally slowed down for now and the bags did their job... but just heard a report that it's ment to go for another 2 days... Oh joy. I start work tomorrow so I'm sure the sun will poke it's head out!

I think I'm winning at the moment biggazza, it's finally slowed down for now and the bags did their job... but just heard a report that it's ment to go for another 2 days... Oh joy. I start work tomorrow so I'm sure the sun will poke it's head out!

that's good mate,might not be as heavy with a bit of luck .

I hope you guys get through this ok.I'm thinking of you guys.Floods are definately worse than bush fires.Fires you can control.

thank's scotty the rain's eased off the last couple of hour's,look's like the system is moving south,gympie and maryborough will get the runoff tomorrow,brisbane could be in a spot,all there dam's are full.

There all bad not much you can do about either... At least I got 5 hrs sleep... If there was a ball of fire behind my house none of that would be happening. Anyone got any tanks you wanna put in the back yard.... I got plenty of water!

Latest posts

Back