Tuff Trucks 2011.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been all over the site Dave and can't find the Month it is on! Can see the dates of 8th, 9th and 10th but no month. So when's it on?

Cheers Brad

Me and a few mates are going to try and get up there. Never been before and it looks like a crazy weekend

Now up on the 2011 nominated teams page. for some reason theres no picture but at least were on!

Ticket paid for! The boss asked if the whole family might join me so I showed her the video on the Tuff Truck web site. When it was about half way through I turned to her and said "So you staying home then?" "YEP" was the reply!

Cheers Brad

Showed my missus the Vid, she was laughing away, then said "where do they get those silly big tyres from?" She'll be staying home.

I'll be there, look out for my king Cab (if I till have it) and come over for some ribs & beers!

good to see a few guys are coming, Need some guys to cheer on the nissans rather then the toyotas. make sure you come n say Gday.

myself and a few of the boys will be there. supposedly next year there are a couple of navaras entering, not sure if the article actually meant this year but it did say next year.

Latest posts

Back