Marysville trip Aust. day 2011

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodyD40

Reaction score
Just a few picks from last week - a club trip i went on. I managed to get the D40 very dirty, as some of the VNOG'ers saw on Sunday.

IMG_0687.jpg

IMG_0549.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

and more pics ... just to prove to KraftyPG that D40's CAN get as Dirty as the Bigger 4wd's

IMG_0440.jpg

IMG_0441.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

IMG_0452.jpg

Looks like the farm tracks during winter I'm not suprised you got the D40 through there :ha:

Hate to tell you but the three pics you chose to prove the ute can get dirty it looks like it;s just been polished :eviltongue:

well, truth be told - the actual sequence of the first 3 posts are in reverse order ... so the last piccy's are when the car is still at its cleanest ... at least U saw the car last week friday when it was still nice and dirty.

Well yeah and I will happily vouch for you as long as you don't tell anyone that you've ever seen any dirt on my car, it would ruin my image if people thought I got it dirty.

Woody.....
I'm gonna reffer to you as H B Bear from now on......You seem to get yourself in all manner of strife.

IMG_0440.jpg

I have to ask..
Why did you follow the ruts when there was a perfectly obvious path to the left?

You should know me by now Aido ... why would i take the EASY path, when there is a DIRTY one to try out ...

I do drive a D40, and it WILL go anywhere the bigger boys will go ...

Latest posts

Back