Queenslanders Unite

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biscuits

Ginger Ninja.
Reaction score
Lads, ladies, children and pets :welcome:

I think we should pull our fingers out and get something going similar to the VNOG boys.

They seem to always be getting out and about together. Queensland seems to have an awesome amount of 4WD to be had.

I would like to propose the creation of the QNOG (not very original name i know, open to suggestions). If we all banded to gether i think we could get quite a few active participants. We could have a meeting on a pre arranged Sunday (first or last of each month).

We could have a poll as to where we meet and play for each meeting. If we have enough people and enough diversity in locations we could keep everyone involved. I'm happy to do the odd long haul trip. Could even make it a saturday night camping option the night before for those who choose to make long drives.

I know i would like to get out more and meet new people, plus the more offroad work i do the more i can justify mods :rock:

Anybody who is keen to make regular trips let me know and get involved.

I'm very keen for this. so count me in for QNOG (or whatever we call it). I propose a sunday, as my saturdays are usually busy with sleeping in and social activities, and the odd bit of work...

so yes sign me up as the first member!

Thats why i figured we could make it Sundays for the unlucky souls who must work saturdays.

As for wives, by making our trips family friend hopefully the wives will get to know one another as we will and it will be something they enjoy, flooding the UHF airwaves with gossip and chit chat. (warning: stereotyping).

As we Propose a trip, we can title it QNOG - *date* - *Trip location*

That way we all know to keep an eye out, insted of finding out you missed a good trip.

I'm in. No idea how QNOGs work :)

p.s. - had a thought to do a trip for the QLD lads to Manar Park. Its up on the Munduberra-Durong Road north of Kingaroy and not far from Boondoom Lake. Why there? Its about 2.5 hrous from Brisbane and 2.5 hrs from Bundy, 2 hours from Gympie and 3 hrs from Gladstone. Pretty central for everyone. Couple of web links:

Manar Tourist Park
Manar Park - 4x4 Earth Australia for 4WD Tracks

While there's a bit of chat on the National Muster, I reckon us QLDer's could sneak in another trip here this year.

Well done lads and ladies
Keep in mind it is just about getting out and about, meeting one another and having a good time. You will be surprised by the braod spectrum of people that you are associating with from behind the keyboard. All because you have the simple and tenuous link of owning a Nissan Navara.
Don't focus too much on forming the group it will happen on its own. Just get out and start to do things. Name a date, time and place. Keep them coming and others will join in when they can.
Dont let a heirachy or in crowd become entrenched. Everyone is equal. The "G" in nog is symbolic of Group. Never a club.
Vnog works by
1. You own or are associated with a Navara
2. You live in Victoria
3. What are you doing this weekend? Can I come along?

So for those Interested.

Which Sunday do we do, first or last of every month?

If Jason gets involved, could even ask him to set up a QNOG section in the forum, so any trip announcements and photos related to QNOG could go in there

Dont ask!!!
Just lay down dates and say be there!
Have a look at the "Muster" Thread. 34,678 posts and still no decision on when where or how it will happen!
:sarcastic:

Last edited:
I'm keen, lets do it, +1 for Manar Park too, been there on the dirtbikes and in the pootrol when i had it and it was awesome, Very very dusty though. I also seem to remember it taking alot longer to get there from brisbane but I was increadibly hungover that day.

Count me.

Why not make the Scenic Rim trip next week end 1st official meet.

Maybe we stand out from those inferior states that sit below this beautiful state of ours. by calling ourselves something different? QLD Navara Club (QNC), QNOC (QLD Navara Owners Club), NOQ (Navara Owners QLD) as a few suggestions.

Yeh for sure! Im sure people will have things planned and cant make every trip, but somewhere different each month would be fannnnntastic! Always looking for new places to get out and about and meet new 4x4 enthusiasts....

Aido looked at your blog site, nice job on the way you guys are going about it. Agree with our thoughts also.

Latest posts

Back