Queenslanders Unite

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i should have a GoHero Pro motosport camera by then, so expect some wide-angle video from outside my vehicle from various corners and points.

i'll also have all the camera equipment and stuff you could ever want.

I thought maybe we could call ourselves Navara Owners Of Queensland Inc, shortened to NOOQI.

I could just imagine telling telling my wife I was going off for a Nooqi weekend. :girlshit:

Ok, guys as you add yourselves to the website QLD Navara Drivers Group. I will then add you to my friends list, this is necessary so i can add you all to the Authors List. That way all members will be able to post Infromation and photos, instead of just me.

So please go back and check it every now and then and accept my request, so we can all contribute.

Ok, guys as you add yourselves to the website QLD Navara Drivers Group. I will then add you to my friends list, this is necessary so i can add you all to the Authors List. That way all members will be able to post Infromation and photos, instead of just me.

So please go back and check it every now and then and accept my request, so we can all contribute.

Good stuff mate....enjoy your new group.

Just concerning that "Scenic Rim Job"...

you might attract more than just Nav drivers:big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

:cheers!:

I like the idea of a Qld branch, however the Nav becomes a limosine service for the kids during football season. :sad:
( I'll have to make an effort to hijack it occassionally so we can play :big_smile: )

quick question - whats the diffrence between posting pics on here compared to posting on a blog???????

PM sent Biscuits

both places i reckon, good to have blog as its only about the qld guys trips together? isn't it?

Latest posts

Back