Glind Shower System Install

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewy

Reaction score
Hey boys, ive recently picked up a glind shower system. I just need some help
locating the correct hose to cut into for the heat exchanger. Any pictures or directions would be really appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi Stewy, welcome to the forum.

I don't have one, but I believe they go into the heat exchanger hoses (the ones that enter the cabin to provide heat). If you have a diesel, the return line is on the passenger side of the motor and connects just below the thermostat housing (which is where the lower radiator hose connects to). See page 52 of CO.PDF, it's item 10 if you have a 4WD and item 15 if you have a 2WD.

If you have a petrol engine, it looks like the heater feed hose comes off the pipe that joins the two sides of the 'V', on the driver's side of the engine at the rear. See p29, look for part 4 up the top right of the diagram.

You didn't indicate which kind of D40 you have, so I covered 'em all.

Thanks tony, sorry this is probably a stupid question. what is "co.pdf"?

He's referring to the manual for the D40 which I believe is downloadable in the D40 section somewhere.

Excuse me for a second while I reformat my brain and reload the data. 37 bytes uncompressed but only two tins and string to run the link, it'll take a while. When I'm done, I'll hopefully remember to describe things a little better!

Hey Stewy,
One of the companies that sell a similar product on eBay has a u tube video of an install being done on a D40. May be worthwhile having a look at the video. It runs for about 4 minutes from memory.
Moorie.

Finally have the glind system installed! Tough work with the minimal space under the hood. But it works like a charm now, plenty of hot water for showers when I go camping.

Latest posts

Back