maxxis 771`s

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alan_blue

Reaction score
hey all wondering if anyone knows anything about these? I see someone has fitted a set to his d22 by searching but no views from any d40 owners? I am tossing up between the yoko geo ats and these as micky t is too expensive. The maxxis are coming in at 189 for 265 70 16 and the yokos are 250. Any advice appreciated

They look more like a HT tread.
Geolander looks to have a more open tread.
What do you use the vehicle for?

So whats your budget?
Yokohamas at $250. is that the upper limit?
I rate the Dick Cepeks highly at $310 with an 80km guarantee. They will do all that you need. They are very good on the tar and more than adequate offroad.

mate i have them on my d22 in that size and can not fault them,a very similar tread pattern to the bridgestone duellers.definitely not a ht tread pattern,very good value for money!!!!!also at $189 each for a LT compound good value

yeah, i'm running the Maxxis 771 at the moment (keeping the muddies for playin')

and i can't fault them either, excellent on road, and not too bad in the mud.

mate i have them on my d22 in that size and can not fault them,a very similar tread pattern to the bridgestone duellers.definitely not a ht tread pattern,very good value for money!!!!!also at $189 each for a LT compound good value

I'm with Shane on this one. I have got them on my D22 and they are great for the money. Especially seeing as I got them for $120 thru a mate who works at a tyre place :-D

Latest posts

Back