National Navara Muster. Date confirmed.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll be putting this on the calander in permanant ink marker so the wife cant remove it ...

Here is a thought 1-3 october - national nav muster ... the next weekend is bathurst!

I have a site campsite at Bathurst we will purchase and not use this year, If anyone wants it pm me for the details.

We are going to camp there again in2012.(not allowed to go this year:sad:)

Folks

can you post in here if your think you are able to, or would like to come to the National Navara Muster ...

I'm basically taking down names to see who is REALLY interested AND ABLE to make it on the scheduled weekend.

The Steering Committee has been formed and some real progess towards organising the Muster has commenced. As progress is made with the planning, it will be posted in the other thread for general info/comments etc.

Please keep this thread for PENCIL Committments to attending the Muster.

Cheers
WoodyD40 (David)

Looking at a 12 hr drive from Melbourne.
I will do it straight through and be there Late Arvo Fri 30th.
A fair way ahead of time but I am happy to commit.
As I am part of a company that contracts to the building industry and this is the busy part of the year I may not be able to secure the time off required....Also Ba thirst is the following weekend and a cultural icon and drink fest around my bar I will need to budget a few RDO's
Pencil me in but will do my best to be there.

Last edited:
I'd like to, will have to take care of some commitments first then work on the significant others.

Cheers Brad

yea i would be keen to drive up aswell from melb. i suggest anyone coming from melb have the fri and monday off work and a vnog cruise together to get up there. possibly meet on the hume highway somehwhere.

yea i would be keen to drive up aswell from melb. i suggest anyone coming from melb have the fri and monday off work and a vnog cruise together to get up there. possibly meet on the hume highway somehwhere.

That was my thoughts....perhaps as we get closer then the relevant groups ( Sanog, QNDG EGGNOG, VNOG, etc ) organise themselves in separate threads. just to keep this one a little more tidy than the original Muster thread.
Definitely on for RDO's both ends of the weekend but we can workshop that in a VNOG thread.
I'll leave it to you Kyle to organise the run up there and back :rock:

Latest posts

Back