Global warming ?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Na not into conspiracy theory's. Although I have watched a couple of episodes of the X-files. The truth is out there. Lol.

I think the Global warning thing is a money grab. Whats that I hear cha ching. $$$$$$$$.

Dave.

Global warming is a sham, it's been known for 2 years now that the earth is cooling as is the sun, but nobody appears to be pointing that out. I do agree that we need to do better as far as pollution goes, but global warming is not the excuse that should be used to push a green agenda.

I say crock.

The world operates on cycles, who knows the length of the cycles? "It is the hottest it's been on record" So what, we've been recording for stuff all length of time compared to the earths age.

Oh and did you know that when this whole global warming thing started up the majority of the research into it was commissioned by Dupont, the largest manufacturer of refrigerant gasses in the world? Go figure.

It's a topic that I take a lot of interest in, for good info try here: http://climatedebatedaily.com/

global warming is the incorrect term - but is commonly used by the media and has become the popular term

Similar to swine flu vs H1N1 virus.

the term Global warming can easily be taken literally as the globe (earth) is warming up.

The more correct term IMO is climate change. a change in climate can mean an increase or decrease in temperature, rainfall or other

We are definitely undergoing climate change but whether it is natural or anthropogenic (or both) depends on who you talk to.

I'm convinced humans have had a measurable impact. And I think that the majority of the scientific community is also of that opinion.

Best way is to make up your own mind by reading a couple of peer reviewed publications. A recent good book AGAINST climate change that is worth a read is Written by Ian Plimer of Adelaide University.

Apologies for the long post

Latest posts

Back