Plug for rustproofing company brisbane

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt76

Reaction score
I used Rustfree Strathpine for the third time today, I got them to rustproof my new Patrol, and received great service again. Phil goes out of his way to make sure his customers are happy and does a great job. Even got a free beer on pickup lol.

He also does thorough beach cleans too for when you come home full of sand.

Highly recommended.

Details are:
Rustfree Strathpine
6/13 Deakin St
Brendale
Ph 3881 2468

For the record, I have no interest in the business and paid full price for my work, just want to pass on great service :top:

I have a rust unit put in from factory but has pissed itself big time. Just purchased a couplertec unit patent technology and installing this Friday and Sat. The guy that designed erps worked for couplertec and tried to copy there stuff but couldn't case it its patent technology. A 2-4 pad unit in couplertec is equal to a 10pad unit in erps.

I was just bout to purchase erps aswell. Lucky i didn't. Plus couplertec is 5year warranty installed by urself and 10 by certified dealer.

I'll get some pics of install up once done!

I have a rust unit put in from factory but has pissed itself big time. Just purchased a couplertec unit patent technology and installing this Friday and Sat. The guy that designed erps worked for couplertec and tried to copy there stuff but couldn't case it its patent technology. A 2-4 pad unit in couplertec is equal to a 10pad unit in erps.

I was just bout to purchase erps aswell. Lucky i didn't. Plus couplertec is 5year warranty installed by urself and 10 by certified dealer.

I'll get some pics of install up once done!

I put the 2 pad Couplertec on mine. In fact mine is Nilrust which is the Couplertec system rebadged. Will report in 10 years if it is succesful..he..he.

Latest posts

Back