What did you do to your navara today?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had some suspension work done to my Jayco popup yesterday and it's got electric brakes, so I had a Redarc EBRH controller fitted to my old gal.
I gotta say, it was a totally different braking feel.
Guess I just gotta get used to being pulled up better haha

Was that the EBRH-ACCV2 oldie?

I don't know, it only has EBRH on the invoice but it's the dial and button version as in the pic.

Attachments

• redarc.JPG
    redarc.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 112
Finally got around to folding up this piece of checker plate at work. It bolts up to my tjm bashplate and bull bar

Attachments

• 20160615_144159-1.jpg
    20160615_144159-1.jpg
    216.9 KB · Views: 126
I did this the other week when i realised how much noise that panel broadcasts. I could hear the tyres and lift pump every time i angled my ear toward it. Made a massive difference with the windows up at least, and the stereo sounds F-ing awesome now. Heaps cleaner bass. Makes me want to do the rest of the interior. I'd reommend any one with a single cab though.

Attachments

• sound deadener 029.jpg
    sound deadener 029.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 153
  • sound deadener 032.jpg
    sound deadener 032.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 150
I did this the other week when i realised how much noise that panel broadcasts. I could hear the tyres and lift pump every time i angled my ear toward it. Made a massive difference with the windows up at least, and the stereo sounds F-ing awesome now. Heaps cleaner bass. Makes me want to do the rest of the interior. I'd reommend any one with a single cab though.

Hey nice jack rabbit dude.

Hell yeah. I lined my HQ statesman in resomat after re-wiring and it made a massive difference. The doors made a modern thunk rather than the old clank! On the jack I let a couple of P platers use mine a while back while I fueled up so they could change a tyre.
They failed to apply the handbrake, rolled forward and munted it. I now have a f#$kin Toyota jack! I feel so dirty....

Yesterday I was late to a meeting and driving the truck in the wet.

Got a reminder about RWD, manuals, turbo boost and loss of traction a few times. Been driving an AWD Forester for a few years and you forget how easy it is for the back end to let go. NO harm, just a little wheel spin here and there but glad I didn't push the loud pedal too hard in the roundabouts.

^ Embrace it! Empty your mind, Be the tyres! Enjoy! Lol nothing wrong with chucking the ol tank around. Gotta love pre traction control vehicles. :3gears:

Hell yeah. I lined my HQ statesman in resomat after re-wiring and it made a massive difference. The doors made a modern thunk rather than the old clank! On the jack I let a couple of P platers use mine a while back while I fueled up so they could change a tyre.
They failed to apply the handbrake, rolled forward and munted it. I now have a f#$kin Toyota jack! I feel so dirty....

Its a good idea ay. I put some deadener on the doors a while back but couldn't find liner thin enough at the time. It stopped a few rattles. Might get some 3mm stuff and see if that helps a bit more with road noise. I get a feeling there is more noise coming through the firewall and through the dash, but too hard basket on that one.
i dont know how you live with yourself with that toyota jack lol. One of my pet peeves - people that borrow your stuf but dont respect it. :rambo:

^ Embrace it! Empty your mind, Be the tyres! Enjoy! Lol nothing wrong with chucking the ol tank around. Gotta love pre traction control vehicles. :3gears:

Oohh yes. Love me a little bit of lost traction from the rear wheels. It's no fun in a front wheel drive and just doesn't happen unless things are seriously wrong in an AWD.

Fitted a second hand towbar on Yesterday morning. Only took about 30min which was surprising...but... It came with 10 bolts, but I could only find 6 bolt holes and when I plugged in the trailer socket I killed my tail lights and left rear indicator. Looks like I'll need to try re-plugging the sockets and giving them a clean. As for the bolts, anyone got any pics of a spanish D40 towbar mount to see if I'm missing anything.

Latest posts

Back