New Billet Turbos - Forefront Industries

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
187000, shaft play and oil in intake (more than just blow by). Prefer to be safe than sorry so replaced before it got worse or detonated

Got my new turbo installed last night. and from the first road tests the result is that im happy with the replacement.
If i was into turbo wank factor i wouldn't be happy as it doesn't whistle like my old turbo. intake and exhaust sound is different, but not in a bad way.
Power delivery at part throttle makes me smile. and i seem to be using less peddle on the same roads. probably due to the lighter compressor wheel.

Got my new turbo installed last night. and from the first road tests the result is that im happy with the replacement.
If i was into turbo wank factor i wouldn't be happy as it doesn't whistle like my old turbo. intake and exhaust sound is different, but not in a bad way.
Power delivery at part throttle makes me smile. and i seem to be using less peddle on the same roads. probably due to the lighter compressor wheel.

Different here as far as my unit. Its whistle is very loud. Far far louder then stock was.

after driving around today i realized that my exhaust in now hitting the chassis rail where i had clearance before. might have to loosen off the dump pipe and see if the exhaust can move over at all

Well mine just blew on the way home so thanks to ebay i now have a forefront billet unit on the way.

My only question is..... is there any way to express post it

Latest posts

Back