New Billet Turbos - Forefront Industries

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forefront Industries has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.

clear some space please....or admins can increase the business members box size?

Don't think you'll have much luck over easter but I think his mobile number is on his website.
You could at least send him a text or call tomorrow.

just buy it off his ebay store
He doesn't have any D22 ZD30 turbos listed on eBay because he is out of stock and waiting for a shipment to come in any day now... I have been waiting semi-patiently :)

It's not his fault they sell like hot cakes!

Soon I (really really) hope!

He doesn't have any D22 ZD30 turbos listed on eBay because he is out of stock and waiting for a shipment to come in any day now... I have been waiting semi-patiently :)

It's not his fault they sell like hot cakes!

Soon I (really really) hope!

Thanks, I'll put an order in tomorrow. Great to know they aren't far off.

hi guys sorry...tried to stay away from office on the weekend...

just did a search and the freight seems to be moving a bit slow...its looking more like end of this week now sorry ( im trying to make sure there is more here so this doesn't happen again in the future)

Just wanted to say a big thanks to Jamie and Forefront Industries. His knowledge, help and advice of and with his products have been fantastic. His customer service, communication and follow up are second to none. He is the only person in any form of the automotive parts or service industry (or any industry really!) in my experience that has ever gone out of their way to follow up and ask how things are going and ask for feedback on customer satisfaction with the products.

Anyone thinking of purchasing a Forefront part, know your in good hands. And if your not thinking about it, you really ought to.

Thanks again Forefront

OHHH cheers Rohan!

i'll tell you what ...sometimes dealing with the public can be an absolute nightmare!...i have some good stories dont worry

But that post and this forum makes up for everything!!!! thanks again mate!

Well I just blew the turbo today, forefront can you help me out.. Would your turbo suit my needs? I am running 28psi will this billet turbo handle it?

Forefront i have asked you this question on ebay as well but do your turbos come with the 3 required gaskets to fit?
or do i need to get these elsewhere?

Just ordered my new turbo now. i have noticeably more play in my turbo shaft since i serviced it 10000km ago. I just hope its not too much play and will let go still have to drive the car this week until i can get the new turbo on.

Just ordered my new turbo now. i have noticeably more play in my turbo shaft since i serviced it 10000km ago. I just hope its not too much play and will let go still have to drive the car this week until i can get the new turbo on.
I just cringed every time I heard my turbo spool up, but it held out the 3 or 4 weeks until I got the new Forefront one in. Good luck mate, hope yours holds up

mine has 220 000 kms on it and it started its life as a company car so not sure how it was treated then. who knows how long it would last from here but im not keen on an engine rebuild just to find out. its got some play! thats enough for me to replace it.

Latest posts

Back