Gordy's random chat thread

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today...apart from the planes and choppers you wouldnt even know that it was still going.see any smoke your way?.wind was kinda going in that direction

Ye right must be starting to get under control surely. Didn't see any smoke today but one of the girls at work has a killer sense of smell and reckons she could smell it lol.

This was what I saw in the plane flying in to Adelaide yesterday. Just a wall of smoke

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420454986.790795.jpg

Last edited:
Pity I didn't have my phone on me today, was going to get a video of the heli bombers flying over the top of us at work... frickin loud hahaha

Haha, nah working. Picking up from a lake not far from our yard... a couple went right over the top lol

Ye it's shit! Don't do it! Can't have a convo at all. Amy and I just inbox on Facebook now lol
Facebook is easier, especially when tapa buggers up all the time and won't let me post :( hence why I haven't been on much.
OMG so much fun! We got here at 10.30 and are still here at 5.30 haha

Scott, Im at adventure world in Perth, it's a water park. So fun

View attachment 19199

View attachment 19200

View attachment 19201
Oooh! It's like Wet 'n' wild!!

Anyone recommend a mechanic around camden area nsw???

"Eagles Automotive" in camden mate, Daren the owner is into 4x4's, shooting and fishing so has been around 4x4's and diesels for his whole life and knows his stuff, not only that but he is honest and more then fair with his pricing.

Not sure if you know where he is at but its near the ambo station behind the hospital.

Latest posts

Back