Forum Malware?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShortyNavros

Reaction score
Just got this message from my browser when I went to go to the navara asia home page today.

The site ahead contains malware

Attackers currently on www.navara.asia might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).

Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policy
Back to safetyHide details
Google Safe Browsing recently detected malware on www.navara.asia. Websites that are normally safe are sometimes infected with malware.

If you understand the risks to your security, you may visit this unsafe site before the dangerous programs have been removed.

Went to google about the malware issue and there was a diagnostics page reading:

Safe Browsing
Diagnostic page for navara.asia

What is the current listing status for navara.asia?
This site is not currently listed as suspicious.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 1998 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 42 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2014-10-27, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2014-10-27.
Malicious software includes 2 exploit(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 1 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 3 domain(s), including kob93nz31.com/, yourinstaller.com/, 20-pn-installer.com/.

11 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including ad-sys.com/, filestore72.info/, adorika.net/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS9512 (NETLOGISTICS-AU-AP).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, navara.asia did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

Next steps:
Return to the previous page.
If you are the owner of this web site, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Center.

Just got the same message, I've texted Dylan asking him to look into it.

Cheers.

Yeah have noticed it popping up here today too. I just take the risk and ignore it, can't go without checking the forum. Haha, the risk is worth it.

Yeah have noticed it popping up here today too. I just take the risk and ignore it, can't go without checking the forum. Haha, the risk is worth it.

Hahaha dedication!!!
I haven't got any pop ups on tapatalk lol

its google spamming for customers
try yahoo7 or firefox and its fine

google does suck....you guys know that ?

My mcafee report on site is ok....don't panic.....just don't use google

Green Verdict Image

http://www.navara.asia

This link is safe. We tested it and didn't find any significant security issues.

Website Category:
Motor Vehicles, Forum/Bulletin Boards

Last edited:
Google tests the site multiple times over several days, if it is triggered a set amount of times the warning comes up.

Funny thing is, if the malware is hosted at another site, where someone has a signature hosted for example, it also tars this site with the same brush. Bit weird.

Google tests the site multiple times over several days, if it is triggered a set amount of times the warning comes up.

Funny thing is, if the malware is hosted at another site, where someone has a signature hosted for example, it also tars this site with the same brush. Bit weird.

I was going to say along these lines. Was talking to a mate last night about it.

Bit dodgy. Atleast google can recognise a problem and warn you unlike yahoo

wondering if this is something admin can fix, pain in the bum having to rely on stupidly slow explorer at home as my phone brings up the danger flag!

wondering if this is something admin can fix, pain in the bum having to rely on stupidly slow explorer at home as my phone brings up the danger flag!

I haven't read any of this thread . But have you had a look at it on tapatalk ? I don't have an iPhone I use android and It's quick and easy , never had an issue

But what about new people or people that aren't up on tapatalk.

I've got the web address on my Nav and slowly others are too. They go to the address and then the warning comes up.

Someone has something hosted in the wrong place. Like an avatar or link etc

I haven't read any of this thread . But have you had a look at it on tapatalk ? I don't have an iPhone I use android and It's quick and easy , never had an issue

i have a samsung, but don't use taptalk, and have always used google to open the forum. there must be something wrong somewhere!

Latest posts

Back