Forum Malware?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah all you need is another co-hosted server on the same IP address and your getting what happens now. The only fix is to have the server moved to a different IP address - your hosting company should do this if asked as a service to a paying customer, or we can all wait until the other server sorts its shizzle out and the IP address is moved back into a better reputation class.

I still get Firefox telling me this forum is an attack site but I just ignore it. First I get the warning in pic 1 and if you look further you get the full bull from google. I just ignore it and nothing has happened to my computer yet.
I know it is a big ask, but sometimes people post external links to other sites and it's the other sites that are the problem. Maybe a cleanout somehow of the external links that have been posted. Just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Warning pics.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    201.6 KB · Views: 86
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    229.6 KB · Views: 80
I circum navigated the warning and my computer crashed three times tonight. On my phone is fine though via Tapatalk

On Nissan-Navara.net, we're seeing an increase of posts by Aussies and Kiwis. We try to advise them to pop in to say hello to you guys but at least one has mentioned the malware warning.

I visit here at least once a day on my android phone and windows laptop and don't see any warnings.

Good luck on getting the issue sorted.

I'll ask my little brother, he knows his shit about hosting, severs and all that jazz. Could maybe clearing all the old sigs of members that haven't signed in for 6 months of something. Try to eliminate what caused it.

I'll ask my little brother, he knows his shit about hosting, severs and all that jazz. Could maybe clearing all the old sigs of members that haven't signed in for 6 months of something. Try to eliminate what caused it.

It would be recent change that would of caused it. Either recent change here or recent change somewhere someone has some thing hosted that has a link here.

It's been covered in other thread

Any further on this as it is a real PITA to deal with.

Also it doesn't look real good for 1st time users wanting to access, likely scare em off

I agree! We are pumping the forum name on Instagram and none of the newbies off Facebook can even access the site. Looks pretty bad!

Does your browser really not let you on? Don't open it through google search.

If the decision is made to move the forum to another web hosting service I'm happy to lend a hand. Unfortunately I've just recently sold my IT company otherwise could have provided some temporary space.

Also, if technical assistance is needed to try and get to the bottom of this if any of the Admins want to get in touch I have some time at the moment so I can help out.

Cheers,

-Scott

You dont need to change hosting companies, just IP address so it is not sharing with another site that does have malware.
For those interested we would be hosted on a shared server using what is known as name based virtual hosting.

Yep understand that, try getting that message through to some level 1 tech. I mean if it all turns to custard and getting current provider to change IPs proves troublesome.

Does your browser really not let you on? Don't open it through google search.
When I try to log in I get the malware warning, I click the ignore option then the confirmation prompt. Then my page goes straight back to the forum home page not logged in!

Latest posts

Back