Forum Malware?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to add I don't use google search as the forum is my home page. I've stopped using google all together because it keeps going French on me!!

Forgot to add I don't use google search as the forum is my home page. I've stopped using google all together because it keeps going French on me!!

Brad, vous ne vous attendez pas au sérieux les gens à croire que tout ce que votre ordinateur vous montre du forum est en français?

There hasn't been any malicious content detected since 29 Oct. Google's also reporting that the site isn't doing anything else bad now either.

As for what happened back then, I think it's something to do with the search results that were being skewed to a file hosting site rather than the forum. It may have been a result of either a spoofed DNS, or a poisoning. I've searched meticulously through the publicly available content on this forum (which is all Google has access to) and cannot find anything from the sites mentioned in the "Google Safe Browsing Diagnostics" for the forum.

Jepp, er det bare en svikt i verden av computerism
what?? Has someone turned on a translator app for the forum LOL
Just joking, take pity on me or abuse me

I get the same, Malware warning.
I keep clicking ignore but I really shouldn't even go on the page.
Admins, is something being done about this?

There's nothing here on the site, I've searched several times. The broken search results are gone, since 29 October - they were not something that we could control anyway.

This site is safe. Even Google's diagnostics acknowledge that. If someone knows of a thread, or a post, or any page here, that contains anything untoward, I'd appreciate knowing about it.

It may not be the site itself but individual users.
This is the message that greets me every time I try to get on the forum.

Attackers currently on www.navara.asia might attempt to install dangerous programs on your computer that steal or delete your information (for example, photos, passwords, messages, and credit cards).

Automatically report details of possible security incidents to Google. Privacy policy
Back to safety Hide details
Google Safe Browsing recently detected malware on www.navara.asia. Websites that are normally safe are sometimes infected with malware.

If you understand the risks to your security, you may visit this unsafe site before the dangerous programs have been removed.

Latest posts

Back