Led Parker's????

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mort

Reaction score
Howdy. I'm going to change my
Parker's to led and have brought some
T10 for the blade type globes but in my genuine Nissan bullbar the Parker globes are the push and twist type. Does
Any one no Wat they are called in led form.

Mort said:
Howdy. I'm going to change my
Parker's to led and have brought some
T10 for the blade type globes but in my genuine Nissan bullbar the Parker globes are the push and twist type. Does
Any one no Wat they are called in led form.

It's a bayonet type fitting, the size doesn't come to mind. Pull one out and use it to compare before you buy.

factory bullbar light housings are crap

Hey all i used led globes in mine for a while as i was blowing globes way short of their normal life span due to the housings not sealing very well and being in some bush areas for part of the vehicle life they were as previously stated ba15s bulbs and were really bright however all up cost of these was about $60 for 480 lumen bulbs and they started to flash in the park light locations after a short time of use so i swapped the whole units out for these units http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LED-FRONT-INDICATOR-MARKER-LAMP-TRUCK-BULLBAR-175AW-/260969840146?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cc303be12
Which are great i got them from Covs auto parts for $80 a pair at trade pricing
they are really quite bright and fit the location 100% and are 100% water proof so should never need replacing. i got the idea about them off the trol forums ill try and take some pics for you guys. but i am stoked with the result and look of the units and took me about 20 mins all up to install

IMG_0807.jpg

I have these in mine.

They are very very bright.

I have a set similar to daves although mine has more leds in the parker than his. think they are 15 led for the parker and 15 for the blinker. And they are great nice and bright

Where did you get those ?

Um not actually sure where they came from. When i got my roadworthy done i asked them to put a set of led ones in and thats what they got me. Lucky i guess. From memory they were about $100 maybe less. Ill put up a photo soon

Heres mine sorry guys not the best photo cos its all dark but you can see they are bright. If someone did want a set maybe pm me and i could try and find out where they came from

Attachments

• WP_000216.jpg
    WP_000216.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 148
These look heaps better than the stocko ones another thing for the wish list

G'day fellas, im keen on biffing the bog standard park/indicator combo in my Bar, it looks like you guys are running ARB bars, does this LED combo fit the Genuine Nissan Bar?

Any chance of finding out where I can get a set if they do fit?

Cheers

ironman make these for there bars and sell them seperatly for $80 or i have a set you can have for $600 with a free bullbar :D

Which ones fit in the genuine Nissan steel bullbar .? I have been looking for ages and none of the measurements match it .! Unless I'm doin something wrong .??

Latest posts

Back