Paz-141

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers Bud will definitely be getting some when i get Back in July, Do you Mind Letting me Know which shop in Brissy?Looking at Dropping a bit of Coin ( aprox 15,000) on my return to get tha Nav Nav where i want it....May get in touch for a 4X4 up Glass house if you are keen as well...

yer buddy id be keen for a spin , i work at burpengary tyre power and i do all the work myself. as for the lift kit i orderd it up overnight from sydney

called in to tjm today and picked up a new winch :) so looks like my saterday is goin to be busy

winch.jpg

Hey guys been a while since iv posted on here, had a lot goin on in my life since my last post.

The Nav has changed alot since then, now runnin:

ARB dual lockers
ARB canopy
ARB Rear step bar
Ironman bash plates
and alot more

_19A2639.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0876.jpg

How are you finding the ARB fridge I'm looking at getting the 40 litre I think they have the best designed lid on the market ! What's the power draw like ?

We love the fride, it has 1 easy latch to open and u can remove the lid. I was gonna get the 47L but decided to get the 60 as we go away for long periods of time and the extra room is handy,

As for power draw its 1 of the best on the market as long as u chill it for the 1st time by 240v than when it's cool switch it over to 12v. But that's like any fridge they draw a lot for the initial cool down

thought id update my thread, iv thrown in a turbo timer and battery monitor

20130403_075006_zpsf4242325.jpg

Hey mate,

where did you pick up the switches for the area to the right of the steering wheel? They are an odd size/shape switch type I have been looking for for a while.

Thanks

Back