Slow nav

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
13.5 might be do able with a a bunch of mods...
i'll test mine one day... i estimate to be around that time (keep in mind its got everything done).

d22fella whats have you done?

Im running a dtronic chip, 3 inch exhaust from the turbo, EGR plate, EGR butterfly mod & swirl mod, safari snorkel. I'm thinking of putting a unifilter air filter in. What about u?

03 nav ZD30 with 105,000 EGR and 3 inch straight through turbo back exhaust system still gets arse kicked by my mate in his stock 2.5 D22 with 90,000 km's haha BUT off road when I'm still plotting along in high range up hills he has to stop and stick it in low... Love the mighty 3.0L ;)

Dunno if this has been mentioned but how old is the air filter? noticed mine getting a bit sluggish up hills on the weekend, replaced the air filter and its made a pretty noticeable difference,

Dunno if this has been mentioned but how old is the air filter? noticed mine getting a bit sluggish up hills on the weekend, replaced the air filter and its made a pretty noticeable difference,

I changed my air filter too and it made a small difference but still noticeable. I'm getting the parts together to fit a 80 series landcruiser air box to replace the existing one. Hopefully that will allow her to breathe a lot better.

Latest posts

Back