GU4 17" Patrol rims fit on D22?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ahhh33

Reaction score
Hey everyone new to the site. Looking for new tyres and rims and did a search couldnt find my answer but has anyone put GU4 17" alloy rims on their D22 navara?

i love the look of the rims and think would look great on the D22.

waiting to hear from you guys and thanks for the feedback :)

iam putting these rims on my d22 this weekend ill post you pic when i get it done. hopefully all goes well

6544.jpg

should not be an issue, they are 17 by 8 0 offset, might stick out a bit tho

They will fit, it has been done before. The main problem people have found is the physical weight of them, but if you don't care how much your wheels weigh then it doesn't matter I guess.....

I've had 17" Prado Rims on my D22 and it was fine..... but the tyre size did cause some rubbing which I hope the suspension lift will fix

They are a very nice rim for the d22. You will find that the 17"x8 gu rims are closer to +20 offset i think. Dont quotr me but i dont think they sit out as far as a 0 offset rim. I have +20 kings wheels and they sit flush with the gaurds or just past.

The lower profile 65 series wheel will compensate for the extra inche in rim
Rusty

Is there much difference in weight between the std navara 16 inch alloy much different from the 17inch std gu patrol rim? I have heard the navara alloy is about 10kgs?

Last edited:
I was about to post up the exact same question! We have four of these wheels sat at work, brand new. Guy didn't want them when he bought his patrol. I'll have a go at fitting them to my ute tomorrow

Hey guys, just interested in some updates in regards to performance. These rims look great but I noticed my 265/75/16 MT BAJA ATZ P3's slowed my ride a little from the factory rims. Did you notice much difference with the extra width of the 17inch patrol rims and what was the tyre size? Looks great! Cheers, Matty.

Latest posts

Back