New Navara

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knibbsy

Reaction score
Hi all

Just thought I would throw a quick thread on here as I have just put a deposit on a brand new D40!!!!

First 4x4 ever owned. Pick it up on Monday.

Can't wait to throw the bike in the back and see where it can take me!!

Spanish built, November 2013 February 2014 complied ST D40 4x4 dual cab. Silver lightning in colour. Was keen on the altitude blue but had none left and had to order it before end of month to get the deal. Free tow bar, nudge bar, floor mats, full tank of deisel, free plate swap, on road for $38990 minus my trade in lancer of $1000. Couldn't let this deal get away!!

Congrats on the new buy. I picked mine up in Feb, same colour and am very happy with it. It hailed on Saturday and my baby was outside in full view to the heavens. A mad dash to the bedroom and grabbed the doona, blankets thrown over saved her from any panel damage. Geez hail hurts when it hits your head!!! Why is it that everything is out to get ya with a new car...
Dex

Welcome to the forum!

Keep an eye on the NSW section. Raffa is likely to organise a run to the Watagans soon - and that's your backyard! You can take a standard truck through some of it, and if you can squeeze a 50mm lift in before May, you should be able to do some of the side tracks as well.

Yeah I'm not too sure about lifting it yet as I'm only a short arse and getting my KTM in the back might get a bit tricky. I'll see how we go tho. Haha.

They have a solution in America for this. Much taller trucks over there, high lifts are always on the cards, and plenty of people to help you get on if your lift is too high and you're very small of stature. Click here.

(note: this post was intended to be humorous, and absolutely NO offence was intended)

hey
if they wanna be tossed
toss em
looks like there having fun
no one is in handcuffs
and I bet they get well paid
crazy americans

Last edited:
So quick update on my navara. Picked it up yesterday at 12. Loving it so far!! Had a small issue though. After taking delivery about 3 hours into owning it I noticed my clock wasn't holding time and trip meter kept resetting to nothing.

Rang the dealer and was asked to bring it back in. After driving 20 mins to the dealer all they did was remove the transit clip off the fuse in the glovebox and refit the fuse.

The foreman seemed pissed off that I had wasted his time. After telling him it would've been Easier to tell me what to do at home and save me the drive in, he came up with a quite sarcastic 'sorry' and walked off.

After. Paying $1994 for a pre delivery inspection that obviously wasn't completed, and the arrogance I received from the foreman I'm not impressed with Nissan service.

I have worked for dealerships before as a mechanic and I know what to expect in terms of professionalism and this was shit!

I own two new nissans and would be happy to send them both to this particular nissan for servicing but if this attitude continues I'll be telling them to **** off!

Anyway that's my rant. Haha.

Back