HID and Interior LED's.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dave

I am not selling these. Contact [email protected]

PB060046.jpg

PB060047.jpg

PB060049.jpg

PB060092.jpg

As with all my other kits, its a straight fit in, you only need a pair of pointy nose pliers and a phillips head screw driver, they come with simple instructions to fit(pics mainly) and need no mods to your lights

Prices are:

Just the centre light(for the non STR guys) $30 including post

All three parts, centre and two x maps(for the STR guys) $50 inc post(ps the map lights are custom made, you CAN NOT by these elsewhere)

Need more info? ask away!

D40-6.jpg

D40-7.jpg

D40-8.jpg

As with all my other kits, its a straight fit in, you only need a phillips head screw driver, and need no mods to your lights

Prices are:

Just the centre light(for the non STR guys) $30 including post

All three parts, centre and two x maps(for the STR guys) $50 inc post for the 4 SMD type or $60 inc post for the 6 SMD type(there are bi-directional microprocessor controlled)

Cheers Matt

Ill dig up some more prices.

I am not selling these.

The link is up the top.

LED flexible strip light, water proof type!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, i have decided to branch out to LED flexible strip lighting, i will only be stocking one type, this is the specs of it(its good stuff not cheapo stuff):

- Superbright 5050 SMD LED, high intensity. PLCC-6 SMT SMD LED (Waterproof)
- Self-adhesive back with 3M double side adhesive tape
- Cuttable every 3 LEDs along the cutting marks, according to practical requirement.
- Long life span 50,000+ hours
- Flexible ribbon for curving around bends
- Completely smooth and even light spread, solving the uneven luminous problem
- Ultra-bright but running at low temperature
- Color: White
- LED Quantity: 60 leds/Meter
- Size: (L)as required x (W)0.8cm x (T)0.25cm
- Luminous Flux: 400-450 Lumens/Meter
- View angle:120°
- Working Input Voltage: 12VDC
- Working Current/meter: 0.32A
- Working Temperature:-30° to 50°
- Water Proof: IP66

I only have some generic pics sent from my supplier, i can host and post if you want

Price: $25 per meter plus post, so 500mm = $12.50 plus post, discount available for bulk lots/rolls

Orders taken now, please PM me as this will be in stock very soon!

Untitled-2-1.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0335.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

These are still my same kits, same good quality parts i have been using and selling for over 5 years, all are 55W and all are slimline ballasts, colour range has been upgraded with the addition of 5000k this year, plus all the usual colours as well.

Im always looking to do a group buy for you guys, so any offers for bulk purchase, your gunna save.

Price have dropped somewhat compared to as i have done a new deal with my supplier so as to be competitive in the market

Here are the basic prices:

55w slimline H4-3 (hi/low) kits in colour of choice $190 plus post(same price for all Bi-Xenon lamps types)
55w slimline H3/H1/H7 and any other fixed globe type in colour of choice $160 plus post
70w(yes 70w) H3/H1/H7 and any other fixed globe type in colour of choice $220 plus post

55w slimline H4-4(Hi/Low) twin tube, twin ballast setup per light kits in colour of choice $270 plus post

HID H/T extension leads, 1m long, $35 a pair and included in with your kit, so no extra post, if you want a set buy themselves allow $5 postage

Custom made H/T HID leads made to order

These prices are well below my old prices and most postage cost are going to be $15 registered(EDIT: buy an extra set, IE: 2 sets and still only pay $15)

These prices are now here to stay!!!

Got in touch with Matt today and he is also doing 100W HID kits for $285.

What makes these different to the ones on Ebay for $12, or even the ones for $20 often with free postage?

Been looking at some of these for a while now and seen quite a few different varieties but still can't talk myself into wanting that much light inside the cabin.

My Xtrail dims the interior lights down to nothing when you shut the door. Do you know if the led ones support dimming by voltage or are they on/off only?

Only going by memory because mine are usually turned off but I thought the D40 interior light (rear of cab) dimmed as well and a D40 model is listed above.

My Xtrail dims the interior lights down to nothing when you shut the door. Do you know if the led ones support dimming by voltage or are they on/off only?

the dimming (from what i understand) is the bleed off of power from a small capacitor, i don't think you will have any dramas with them but you may not have the dimming effect after fitting LEDs.

Shit Krafty, you dont miss anything.

Email the address listed up top on the first page with your questions.

I just seen it and thought people might be interested.

Hey I just asked the question, with group buys of everything from shocks to dunny rolls (well maybe not dunny rolls) it seems everyone is out to save money I just thought if there was money to be saved they would want the question answered and thought that since you had them you might have known the difference.

I'll retract the question if it makes you feel better.

?egatsop eerf htiw netfo 02$ rof seno eht neve ro ,21$ rof yabE no seno eht ot tnereffid eseht sekam tahW

(ok technically not a retraction but it's all you're gonna get).

Thats the intereir lights i got in my nav they are very very bright i also got the lrd strip lights in my canopy got them from mat to very bright i put then on all doors and one in the middle the doors one shine bout 4-5 mtr out side the tub very good lights

Dave clearly isn't looks like I've finally shaken his tree and he's not talking to me.....took long enough :sarcastic:

Doesn't bother me.

I ain't making a cent of this stuff.

Just thought people might be interested.

Gotta do way better then that to annoy me Krafty.

Try again.

Latest posts

Back