HID and Interior LED's.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my interior LED lights today and fitted them, all i can say is WOW very bright now lol.

Thanks alot Matt good work

Have to look into these HID lights. Never thought the standard headlights were much chop although it's usually my kid that has adjusted the headlight aiming dial while i wasn't looking. :rant:
I can vouch for Thumpa as a genuine good bloke and a real (good) character. I worked with him in Bairnsdale for a couple of years but now live in Brissie. He'll know who i am when he reads this. G'day mate. :cheers!:

Got my interior led kit today from Matt. Man can I say I can SEE! Hehe well worth the cash and good product. Will he recommending his stuff to others.

If anyone has any troubles at all, let me know and Ill text or ring Matt.

Very unlikely to happen but things happen occasionally.

Hi guys, i have joined this forum now, as im going to be the proud owner of a D40 very shortly

Please feel free to contact me for info, or leave questions here, i have subscribed so will reply to your posts

Have to look into these HID lights. Never thought the standard headlights were much chop although it's usually my kid that has adjusted the headlight aiming dial while i wasn't looking. :rant:
I can vouch for Thumpa as a genuine good bloke and a real (good) character. I worked with him in Bairnsdale for a couple of years but now live in Brissie. He'll know who i am when he reads this. G'day mate. :cheers!:

Nup no idea, Ive worked with quite a few bloke that are now in Brissy, own up!

Hey Matt.

A mate of mine get a set of HID headlights off you with I think 3 glass chambers for the globe. 1 for low beam and 2 for hi-beam.

Whats the price on these ?

He got them off you ages ago.

They would be the twin tube system, H4-4 globe type, i dont keep them in stock as i hardly ever get asked about them, but in saying that i think i have a pair of secondhand globes in the shed, took them out of my own car when i changed colour render

From memory there about $250

For a D22. Just wondering more so.

Once the globes in mine die I will replace them, but Id say that will be a while as HID globes last for ages.

Ill Pm you about the interior lights anyway.

Ahhh H4, thats what i meant, well there are a few options, there are 5 different types, 1st one is H4-1, this is a single beam globe, then there is H4-2, this is HID high and Halogen low(or vice versa), then there is H4-3 the most common(dare say this is what you have) and its a solenoid driven sliding type, then there is another H4-3 type, it has a tilting globe, there not very common, then last is the H4-4 it has two lamps in one and can be wired in 2 ways

There are several different wattage's for all of the above as well, most common these days is 55w

The 1st way being one tube being on for low beam and swapping to the other tube as high beam, only ever one tube on at once, the second way is one tube on for low beam, both tubes on for high beam, i don't recommend this in plastic reflector headlights

Hi Matt i read over at the patrol forums that you do internal hid upgrades on spotlights, one of my globes is stuffed so i thought it might be a good time to upgrade to hid. the only thing is that i know they are narva but wouldn't have a clue to what model (they came with the car)

I dont think you will have any luck with an internal install with any Narva lights sorry, you can mount the ballast inside the bar, then you can do it

Do you deal with driving lights?
If so have you heard/know much about 'Road vision' specifically the cobra range

Latest posts

Back