03 d22 str

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
maybe losen the shackles a little and retighten, might help? of course you always tighten when wheels are on ground.

Cheers for the tip, I did tighten the shackles while the wheels were off the ground so that may help.

Time it had a bath I rekon

New shoes fitted today! I ended up just going with 265 75 16 Maxxixs Bighorns, they arent as noisy as I thought they were going to be which is a bonus.

Very happy with the mods I have done, now I just need to get it dirty!

P1010459.jpg

P1010460.jpg

P1010461.jpg

Definatly wont fit in there! We are renting this house while building another and made sure the garage was going to be 28c ceiling which I know will fit everything in.

Id be pretty sure the rack would handle the weight of a roof top tent, have been thinking about them for a trip I want to do soon

Came home today to find a package at the door from Prestige Comms (even though I didnt give authority to leave) and fitted it straight away. I put the main unit under the centre console, it fits like a glove! It may get a little hot down there during the warmer months so I will have to keep an eye on it. Will just attach the handpiece bracket to the dash somewhere with double sided tape when I get some

And for those interested, I decided to go with the ICOM IC-440 and RFI CD900 antenna and happy with it so far

P1012722.jpg

P1012720.jpg

I have placed the cables well away from the gear stick to avoid damaging them

Last edited:
I know hutch, I was going to try and get it in front of the gear stick/under the dash somewhere but there wasnt much room and stumbled on this little pocket. Forgot to mention its a ICOM IC-440

Fitted some Narva 225 combination lights to the bull bar today and all I can say is WOW!

Now these are the first spotties I have fitted to any of my vehicles so I cant compare then to anything else, but saying that I am very happy with the light output. Already thinking to myself how I drove for so long without spotties.

Fitting them was pretty straight forward with the supplied loom, just need to tap into the high beam which I did behind the headlight, there is a fair bit of wiring included so one day I would like to have an auto sparky mate clean it up for me

Will plan on upgrading them to HID, just need to lat the bank recover!

Oh they go well HID'd.

There are a few pics in my thread showing the light output.

Dave.

Latest posts

Back