03 zd30 d22 manual only please

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vicszd30

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help me out with the manual for JUST the 2003 d22 zd30 series please..
I cant find anything in the one off here - does anyone know what code/numbers etc the d22 zd 30 is covered in in the downloaded manual from here??? thanks vic

PM me an email address. its about a 40meg file.

anything in particular your after?

injectors 22.6-26.5Nm main bolt
spill tube bolt 10-11Nm

its in the manual thats on the site, its just hard to find.

awwgod now your testing me lol 'dropbox"?? do I need to get that?? I have the Hames manual for the pootrol zd30 that does give me a lot of insight into the zd30 but It's packed away ..
I want to see if the manual you have or the Hames one says anything about replacing those injector retainer/clamp Bolts.. My spider senses are telling me too :) cheers vic

How big was the file ? I find sending something bigger than 4 to5 mb's just wont send and if it does it's slow as.
Maybe try to break it down as a couple of PDF's.
Just a thought.

Last edited:
i'll see if i can have a look at it tomorrow. i can either do a spanned compressed file which might be to much for you guys to combine back together.
or set up a drop box account and you can download at your leisure.

it was 28mb compressed.

What ever is easiest for you Tweak, I'll work out how to download and open it- just tell me where to go and what to do! cheers

Howdy tweak, How did you go with that down load for the '30 d22 zd30?
You wouldn't believe it but I need the manual againnnn for my sorry arsed ute...

This time I am trying to find out how to go about servicing what ever bearing the CV end shaft runs on ? I have the shafts out and I noticed some scorch marks on the section of the shaft that the "bearings" run on. I rubbed it with a scotch bright and it came off "I didn't think to take a pic ! Danmit!
Sooo by looking at that shaft I'd say it desperately needs to be inspected further cleaned re packed and serviced don't you think..?
All I need to know now is how to go about it- I had it in my mind that the bearing that the cv shafts ran on was a sealed job??? cheers vic

Last edited:
Back