100,000 service

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozzkev

Reaction score
hi guys ... can anybody give me an idea as to what a 100,000 klm service is worth ?on a D40 2.5 diesel , from what ive read and heard last place you would want to take it is Nissan ...

cheers Kev

I did mine myself since the warranty had expired at 100,000km. New filters all round (fuel filter the dearest at $120 and air and oil pretty much small change). New lube all round (auto transmission and transfer the dearest and hardest to get to). Theres mention in the manual of the timing chain being replaced but Nissan and 2 other ind' mechanics assured me there is no need to do that and aparently that is generic info related to the petrol model. All new belts at the front of the motor. I got out of it for under $600 buy everything from Auto One and a couple of hours light work. Didn't quite need it but I ended up putting new brake discs, drums, and pads aswell.

The mechanic in Western Sydney that fixed my 4wd issue has a cheap hourly rate and is very straight forward. Where abouts are you?

I thought the 80K was the major where they did all fluids which made the 100K a fairly minor service. I could look in the service book but that means going out to the garage, either way an independent mechanic will be cheaper than Nissan, whether they are more reliable is purely up to the mechanic.

This site used to be great for seeing what needs to be done at each service and giving rough costs for mechanics in your chosen area but it appears you need to give them your email address now and I can't be bothered doing that.

Car Service, Auto Repairs & Mechanics in Australia

Nissan 80k is $1000/ 100k is $450 for the 08 + premium for the eng oil for the auto= about $50

Last edited:
I did my 30K two weeks before leaving home and I'm going to have to do the 40K about 2 weeks after I get home...this travelling shit costs money!!

Back