11/11/12

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

Krankin

For tommorrow.....

Buy a poppy and remember ours, and ALL the fallen.

Lest we forget.

Attachments

• VE 1.jpg
    VE 1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 50
  • VE2.jpg
    VE2.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 46
  • VE4.jpg
    VE4.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 51
My father wasn't an Anzac but a WW2 vet, a Changi p.o.w.
How can I forget???? The shell of a man that tried to be my father.....
Poor bastard, yeh born a bastard of an indecent relationship that ensued as a result of the affection that was missing because her husband was away in WW1.
Fostered out to suffer indecency at the hands of his so called carers, and humiliation from society, our society.
Finally finding real comfort in the comradeship with other frightened young men.
Afterwards they congregate together, the only ones who truly understand each other because of the things they have witnessed and done.
Poor souls, poor poor souls.

I marvel at the courage of all those that have fought, and pity those that have suffered as a result.
And that my friends is ALL of us......

Today at 11.00am is a moment for all of us to reflect. I was at a dog agility trial today, which can be a hectic day, with lots of action and many barking dogs. The club president announced there would be a minute silence at 11.00am, and when he called for it I was amazed at the silence. It is heart warming to know that Aussies can take the time to remember those who fought so we could have what we often take for granted.

jjohn.....your dad is a great man who has the respect of other men.

Lest we forget.

RIP. Just hope they aren't forgotten, since this great Country is being sold out from under our feet.

But no one seems to give a shit. Sigh.

RIP. Just hope they aren't forgotten, since this great Country is being sold out from under our feet.

But no one seems to give a shit. Sigh.

I give a shit Dave, i love the Australian way of life and how easy going we are but we need to stop "she'll be right".

And we will never forget. R.I.P

^ Ain't that the truth Brad.

Almost worth starting a thread on "Who's kids school still has Christmas Celebrations".

Since that offends certain people.

Latest posts

Back