12000lb Winch from BCF

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not me, but i,m guessong its the same winch as supercheap. As they are all the one company and the sell other 4wd gear the same brand as each other

Supercheap has their 9,500lb Ridge Rider winch for $349 ATM. That's over 50% off.

No idea of the quality.

Edit: I see the above poster beat me to it :)

Last edited:
The one from Supercheap is a 9500lb with steel rope. I had one of these on my GU patrol ute and it didn't let me down (used it about six times). The BCF one is a 12000lb one with synthetic rope. Maybe they are from the same manufactuer, but it should be overkill on the D40 if anything. Also, my daughter works at BCF and gets it even cheaper, round about the same price as the Supercheap 9500lb on special :)

Bought and installed a BCF 1200lb winch. XTM Brand. When I took it out of the box, it it EXACTLY the same as my mate's Tigers11 12000lb, without the wireless remote. Same decals, instructions (different booklet cover), blue synthetic rope, everything. Now I'm looking for a Tigers11 remote to see if it works with mine.

Bought and installed a BCF 1200lb winch. XTM Brand. When I took it out of the box, it it EXACTLY the same as my mate's Tigers11 12000lb, without the wireless remote. Same decals, instructions (different booklet cover), blue synthetic rope, everything. Now I'm looking for a Tigers11 remote to see if it works with mine.

Mate you can buy the remote and receiver from fleebay for less then $20, they are the same as all the remotes and come with a key ring size and a bigger one (about the size of a TV remote)
You will notice a big difference in price on fleebay, but i just bought 2 of the cheapest one i could find and they are working great on mine and my cousins.

All you have to do is open up the control box and plug it in and away you go

I've got the super cheap winch on my d21 and have used it many times without fault, it's been submerged in the usual crud several times with no ill effects.
Only thing I did before installing was open it up and put more grease in the gearbox as it only had the minimum in there.
Changing roo bars soon so will be inspecting it whilst off.

Thanks for the info guys, I'll have a look on 'Fleebay' for the remote.
Yeah, I had a Supercheap 9500lb on my Gu ute and had no probs at all.

Latest posts

Back