16 inch and 17 inch rims

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Dev

Reaction score
Big Dev
Hi All, I would like to buy a set of the 17 inch rims that come stock on the new ST D40's and fit them onto my 0 9 STX (Spain built) which has got the 16 inch rims. My question is will 17 inch rims off the 2012 D40 fit my 09 st-x?

I don't see why not... think the D40 runs some crazy stud pattern so just double check.

Yeah they will i run the rims the opposite way around, I have the 2012 D40 but put the old STX rims with muddies on for when im off the black top.
There is a few pics in my garage if you need to have a look.

thanks all for the confirmation. I will go ahead and make the purchase..and Nathan22 your ute looks wicked aye..how much did it cost to put the lift?..

thanks all for the confirmation. I will go ahead and make the purchase..and Nathan22 your ute looks wicked aye..how much did it cost to put the lift?..

The lift cost $2000 fitted with wheel alignment, BUT i also had off set caster bushes fitted to the UCA's for $400 (parts, labour, and second wheel alignment)
to keep the camber within spec, which allowed me to get 55mm of lift instead of 35mm.

Latest posts

Back