2 0 1 4 M U S T E R. Sign up now.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siringo

Reaction score
The 2014 Navara Muster is on from October 31 to November the 2nd in NSW.

You can sign up, right up until the 31st of October.

BUT, BUT BUT BUT, I'VE GOT A BIG FAT BUT.

But, you can sign up on the day, however if you sign up by the 29th of September you are guaranteed of receiving a Muster shirt in your size.

This years shirts are gonna make all others look like your Grandma's blouse. If you don't get one of these shirts, you'll feel like this guy ...

man-upset2.jpg

(D22 driver, you can tell by the clothing)

Anyway, as I said, you can pay the Muster rego fee right up to the day AND we will have shirts available for purchase at the Muster, so if you want to improve your wardrobe, you'll be able to.

Here's the website - www.navaramuster.com.au here's the sign up page now go and sign up.

Look how neat his hair is
D40 driver all over, look close, he still has his milk teeth:rofl:

.....however if you sign up by the 29th of September you are guaranteed of receiving a Muster shirt in your size.

LOL I call BS .
You have 7XL there ?

No way can I get time off then, hope everyone has a great time ....:pissedoff:
next year maybe.

If we have shirts left we will be selling them at the muster and after the muster.

We will list the sizes when we know what stock is left at the end of the weekend.

If we have shirts left we will be selling them at the muster and after the muster. We will list the sizes when we know what stock is left at the end of the weekend.

As I am unable to attend the muster

Due to work commitments, sorry guys would love to be there.

But I would be keen on purchasing 2 X large shirts. Just let me know what you have left after the muster please.

Cheers
Geoff

⚠️POCOYO'S V6⚠️

As I am unable to attend the muster

Due to work commitments, sorry guys would love to be there.

But I would be keen on purchasing 2 X large shirts. Just let me know what you have left after the muster please.

Cheers
Geoff

⚠️POCOYO'S V6⚠️

we can take orders for shirts now i guess.

I should have a mock up to show you guys soon, maybe by the end of next week?

Latest posts

Back