L O T S of S E X, RIGHT HERE...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

siringo

Reaction score
Now that I've got your attention......

It's still not too late to sign up to attend the 2014 National Navara Muster.

Entries close on the 29th of September which is this coming Monday.

Now we need to see your money in the Muster bank account by the 29th to qualify you for a shirt and all the other goodies.

BUT!!! Between you and me, if you can get your cold hard cash into the Muster bank account by, let's say, the 1st or 2nd, no let's say by Friday of next week, Friday the 3rd then you'll be all sweet to get the shirt, the camping fees, the showbags and a feeling of extreme awesomeness for signing up to do something we guarantee you will enjoy.

Click here to find out what to do and how to sign up

Click here to download the Registration form

Want info on the fantastic monster Muster Raffle? Click here.

So be like Humphrey, don't wear any pants, put a smile on your face and attend the Muster.

humphreyNL.gif

different locations
we are supposed to announce next years location at this years muster

Last edited:
so this muster, is it a yearly thing and if it is, is it held in different locations every year

Normally, yes. I think this is the second year it has been run..? It is a lot bigger than last year, more prizes etc... I'd like to try and go next year too, but we'll see what happens...

Normally, yes. I think this is the second year it has been run..? It is a lot bigger than last year, more prizes etc... I'd like to try and go next year too, but we'll see what happens...

our 1st was in 2011 in nsw
2012 was a pass
2013 was in qld
2014 will be in nsw
2015 READ HERE

Last edited:
Hey sparra, don't know if it is just me, but I get an access denied screen when clicking that link...

haha thats because he has tried to link it to a "Committee Members" only sections.

It will only work for five of us. so its not much good. I will find the link or Sparra will, actually he will. lol

Latest posts

Back