L O T S of S E X, RIGHT HERE...

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ime shutting the pc down Nathan
if ya want me I will be on my hemeroid phone
eating an apple

I hate false advertising lol

Technically it's not. Siringo was at the first Muster and those of us that went knew NOT to use the kitchen after a certain pair came out with smiles on their faces. I'm not saying who so don't ask.

So there is the chance that you'll get some at the Muster. It might be with your partner or the fingers of your non-dominant hand (so it feels like someone else is doing it) but it is definitely possible.

Siringo isn't misleading you.

Send some my way, I've run out of rum :(

Hahaha
Tell me about it... I just finished the bottle of turkey american honey so I'm sad too
Technically it's not. Siringo was at the first Muster and those of us that went knew NOT to use the kitchen after a certain pair came out with smiles on their faces. I'm not saying who so don't ask.

So there is the chance that you'll get some at the Muster. It might be with your partner or the fingers of your non-dominant hand (so it feels like someone else is doing it) but it is definitely possible.

Hmmmm. And if your non dominant hand isn't doing it for you, apparently you can lay on it for a while too and that will help hahahahah.

But I'm single :/

I think its time for another drink......

Send some my way, I've run out of rum :(

Hahaha

I'm at the pub!! Winning!!

Latest posts

Back