2.75 or 3" for 3.0 D22

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well next week im getting a fully comstom made 3inch exhaust with a 2.5inch dump pipe and a 4inch hotdog on it to keep it leagal. its costing me $1100.

im getting aluminised steel as well. there is probably cheaper but its made to fit not made on a production line. so everything will sit nicer :D

cant wait

might be a tad off topic. i'm looking at getting an exhaust system but just wondering what the insurance company will think??? anyone have any idea if it effects insurance at all?

Brodie
Be careful with having a step in the exhaust close to the turbo.
It can cause flutter and destroy the turbo.

might be a tad off topic. i'm looking at getting an exhaust system but just wondering what the insurance company will think??? anyone have any idea if it effects insurance at all?

Depends on your insurer. Shannons, AAMI, etc won't mind, you have to tell them it's there and how much it's worth for it to be included in your comprehensive cover and your premium will increase with the replacement value of the vehicle. Third party, fire and theft, it won't make any difference.

Latest posts

Back