2" Body Lift.... Need Help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunny Coaster

Reaction score
Hey guys

Can I get some feedback off of some people that have 2" body lifts in there D22's, I'm about to get 1 along with a 2" toughdog lift and snake racing UCA's.....
Apart from raising the top mount does anything else in the engine bay need to be moved such as power steering bottles, mounts and stuff like that...? Also is it hard to get a factory alloy B-Bar lifted back to the right height...?

Cheers

The radiator surround, Fuel filler, Gear sticks may have to be bent into better positions. Brake lines have to be unclipped so they done twist up. Rear bar will also have to be moved up. Steering wheel shaft has to extended . A alloy bullbar will need new mounts to be welded up its not that hard to do.

Thats all i can think of right now but if i used the "Search" there could be more ;)

Lil_Menace said:
The radiator surround, Fuel filler, Gear sticks may have to be bent into better positions. Brake lines have to be unclipped so they done twist up. Rear bar will also have to be moved up. Steering wheel shaft has to extended . A alloy bullbar will need new mounts to be welded up its not that hard to do.

Thats all i can think of right now but if i used the "Search" there could be more ;)

You can modify the alloy bar mount to work. There is a thread on it hereZ just search it

Thanks for the reply guys, I called John from Zordo's in Kedron and he's sorting it all out 2"suspension and 2"body fully fitted with bullbar and rear bar adjusted for just under $2500, pretty happy with that and can't wait to beef it up

Sunny Coaster said:
Thanks for the reply guys, I called John from Zordo's in Kedron and he's sorting it all out 2"suspension and 2"body fully fitted with bullbar and rear bar adjusted for just under $2500, pretty happy with that and can't wait to beef it up

Wish I lived up there for his services haha. I'm so lazy

Haha, yeah he was awesome to talk to and suspension is all he does so he can do the work with his eye's closed, was going to go a tough dog lift but he has a preffered set up using blue max and iron man gear thats been tried and tested so i'm going to run with that.
Can't wait to get it doen

Latest posts

Back