2 inch lift kit comparison

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bennyb

Reaction score
hi, looking at getting a 2 inch lift to improve suspension and also height one my d40.
I've been quoted by arb $2,351 for and ome lift including fitting or a kit from zordo for $1965 + shipping but not fitted with bilstien shocks, bluemax leaves and dobinson coils so just comparing the two and im after everyone opinions of the two especially those who have these kits fitted (what is better, quality, comfort, would you change if you don't it again etc...). By the time i fit zordos kit it will end up being roughly the same price as the ome kit.

Thanks , ben.

Ben, if your out in the eastern suburbs contact ontrack automotive in Ferntree Gully (EFS) or arnpro automotive in Croydon (RAW4x4)

Last edited:
And if you are anywhere near Thomaslavtown, I mean Thomastown, you could try Centreline suspensions.

I had King coils, EFS leaf, Bilstein shocks and greasable shackles all fitted and aligned, for about what the supply only cost was at the time, if I purchased fhe same kit from e-bay or similar.

There is another thread about Ultimate Suspension atm. I had spoken to them as well and while I was keen and have only heard good things about them, it was just unfortunate that they don't have a fitter in Melbourne currently. I was so very close to ordering their gear.

Last edited:
And if you are anywhere near Thomaslavtown, I mean Thomastown, you could try Centreline suspensions.

I had King coils, EFS leaf, Bilstein shocks and greasable shackles all fitted and aligned, for about what the supply only cost was at the time, if I purchased fhe same kit from e-bay or similar.

There is another thread about Ultimate Suspension atm. I had spoken to them as well and while I was keen and have only heard good things about them, it was just unfortunate that they don't have a fitter in Melbourne currently. I was so very close to ordering their gear.

yeah mate i have looked at them.got quoted 2400 fitted. I'm just out near tulla airport
how long have you had your kit in for and are you happy with it? noticeable difference in comfort and how many mm lift did you get? cheers

Centreline are probably the best suspension guys in town as far as race/ performance shit goes. They are certainly not dickheads.

yeah mate i have looked at them.got quoted 2400 fitted. I'm just out near tulla airport
how long have you had your kit in for and are you happy with it? noticeable difference in comfort and how many mm lift did you get? cheers

My suspension was installed around October/November 2012 and I am still happy with it. The old suspension was bottoming out from time to time and the new was so much more settled.

What was supplied in mine was basically Fulcrum gear although I think they said the shocks came from elsewhere.

I got about 45mm lift front and 55mm rear although I have since added a winch so it dropped the front a little.

To be honest, if they had quoted $2400 to me, I would have ended up with Ultimate suspension. Believe it or not, I had already sussed out fitting at the local Nissan dealer. I see the Fulcrum kit is $1,725 on e-bay although I am not sure whether it comes with greasable shackles. At the time, similar kits to mine were around $2,000 (maybe that included my allowance for a wheel alignment?)

The parts quoted as fitted were:
4 Bilstein long travel
2 front King KDFR-70HD coils
2 EFS leafs @ 150kg load
2 swing shackles
4 U-bolts
1 rear bush kit
Wheel alignment

My suspension was installed around October/November 2012 and I am still happy with it. The old suspension was bottoming out from time to time and the new was so much more settled.

What was supplied in mine was basically Fulcrum gear although I think they said the shocks came from elsewhere.

I got about 45mm lift front and 55mm rear although I have since added a winch so it dropped the front a little.

To be honest, if they had quoted $2400 to me, I would have ended up with Ultimate suspension. Believe it or not, I had already sussed out fitting at the local Nissan dealer. I see the Fulcrum kit is $1,725 on e-bay although I am not sure whether it comes with greasable shackles. At the time, similar kits to mine were around $2,000 (maybe that included my allowance for a wheel alignment?)

The parts quoted as fitted were:
4 Bilstein long travel
2 front King KDFR-70HD coils
2 EFS leafs @ 150kg load
2 swing shackles
4 U-bolts
1 rear bush kit
Wheel alignment

yeah thanks mate i believe centreline use the fulcrum kits as on their website its the exact same gear centreline quoted me for.
on fulcrum's website i can get the kit delivered to my door for $1825 (even cheaper on ebay) and then pedders said they can install and wheel align for 400$ which is good compared to other fitting quotes I've got.
so obviously doing it that way will be cheaper so I've just sent centreline an email to see if the can do a similar price as it would be easier rather than ordaining the kit and passing it on to petters etc...

thanks a lot for your help mate i think I'm gunna go with this kit. will be cheaper than then one kit and i think a better kit anyway. at least i hope.

Latest posts

Back