2" lift Kit ride height

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mgvais

Reaction score
Hi Guys,
i have fitted a OME 2" lift kit about two years ago and was wondering what the ride should be. I have seached the other post but i couldn't get a clear answer. I beleive stock is 590 and 610 is that right. If so would 50mm front and back give me the measurement?:idea:

Isn't Aido running OME aswell ?

If that what he is using, its probably lower then standard now going by what he said on his leaf springs.

Has anyone come up with a answer for this... I too have 70/16 profile on a d22 at the moment, just picked up my new tyres today. Before I Put them I wanted to know if my new efs has dropped. I believe the spacing from the bottom of the rim to the bottom edge of the wheel arch should be 760mm is this correct?

tyre size won't effect your rim to guard. for reference mine is 760 front and 780 rear. unladen with dobinson springs. nissans offical figures are 715 and 735. so my gear only gave me 45mm but at least it has never sagged and its been on for over 60K now with weight carried in it every day.

Last edited:
That's only 5mm short of 2" anyway. You can't take it much past that without putting cv's at risk anyway can you?

That would be awesome mate. I will keep an eye out... What suspension have you decided to go with?

lol i have the same as Aido did, medium OME springs. They sagged after 3 months and i had to fight tooth and nail to get them changed under warranty. Also adding a leaf spring to the pack

Hi Guys,
i have fitted a OME 2" lift kit about two years ago and was wondering what the ride should be. I have seached the other post but i couldn't get a clear answer. I beleive stock is 590 and 610 is that right. If so would 50mm front and back give me the measurement?:idea:

so does this me 590 from center wheel to wheel arch already including the 50 mm lift?? so standard height is 540??

Did they recommend the extra leaf? Do you have much faith in them. I have had my efs on for a few months now and it has not dropped at all.. I'm really impressed.:dancing:

I'm interested to know aswell

When i bought mine a few months back it already had efs under it but it doesnt look like it has a lift (just going off what my old bravo had before and after lift) or its sagged a fair bit.

I have 265/70/16, what should be the clearance from the top of the tyre to the bottom of the wheel arch?

I spoke to my EFS guy yesterday.... He said they could crank it a little but more but then I start loosing down travel and with ifs suspension I think we need all we can get!

Back