2" lift

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tdogg

Reaction score
His guys looking to lift my d22 got a
Couple of quotes 2 " old Man emu kit with torsion bars 2150 and 2"ride pro kit with he torsion bars for 1700 anyone used ride pros before?? Any good?

His guys looking to lift my d22 got a Couple of quotes 2 " old Man emu kit with torsion bars 2150 and 2"ride pro kit with he torsion bars for 1700 anyone used ride pros before?? Any good?

Hi mate,
That's a pretty reasonable price for old man emu...

As for the Ride Pro.
Hhmm

Just make sure when you upgrade they are offering heavy duty torsion bars in that price??

So I think I've narrowed it done to dobinsons or efs if someone has had either of these set ups any feedback???

Ill go the dobinsons if you do much off road the efs are ok but not made for hard core off road they will perform on sand and in different places
The dobinsons most patrol owners use there preaty good fro off road
On my old d22 i had the tough dogs didnt like them they wore very tough if you do most on road driveing go for the efs.
But just so you know efs only make the elite for the d22 and thats not there best shock. i thinks there top shock is called ultimate i carnt remember

If your only going 2inch lift why you change your torsion bar i never changed mine and i cranked up the factory one almost 50mm and had no issue

I had efs leaf springs. Didnt think much of them. Replaced them with dobinsons when they failed. Dobinsons are alot better imo

I had Dobinsons installed all round on my D22. Great improvement from factory. I also installed a canopy that made the ride a little nicer. Really happy with Dobinsons!

If your only going 2inch lift why you change your torsion bar i never changed mine and i cranked up the factory one almost 50mm and had no issue

How long have you had the torsion bars wound up? I've heard all sorts of early wear to CV's, ball joints etc after a couple of years.

The factory torsion bars are like twigs compared to some of the more reputable brands like OME etc

Latest posts

Back