2 stage brake pedal .

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez that would take the fun out of searching for a solution to a one off problem. Fancy having people suggest that one off problems don't effect all users, or that one opinion no matter how many times it's backed up isn't gospel. Your suggestion (if people ever took notice of it) has the potential to reduce the size of the internet by 95%. :ha:

Geez that would take the fun out of searching for a solution to a one off problem. Fancy having people suggest that one off problems don't effect all users, or that one opinion no matter how many times it's backed up isn't gospel. Your suggestion (if people ever took notice of it) has the potential to reduce the size of the internet by 95%. :ha:

Are you suggesting that Silicone Lube is not God's own personal lubricant?

Well it's just not that simple because I'd like to take the time to explain that my opinions are based on fact, fact that I myself tried something similar once but it was with a different product and a different circumstance but it was sort of close and therefore because my results match the theory above I am in total agreement. It's common sense really, it's irrefutable, and the fact's don't lie, everyone will have the same results if they do the same or similar testing, providing they do it in the same or similar way.

Note: results may vary.

Well it's just not that simple because I'd like to take the time to explain that my opinions are based on fact, fact that I myself tried something similar once but it was with a different product and a different circumstance but it was sort of close and therefore because my results match the theory above I am in total agreement. It's common sense really, it's irrefutable, and the fact's don't lie, everyone will have the same results if they do the same or similar testing, providing they do it in the same or similar way.

Note: results may vary.

Reckon that must be a quality bottle of red wine you've just finished Krafty :big_smile:

Nah it comes with the territory, spend enough time shit stirring and or talking crap and it just flows at will, you want to see me on the forums I don't behave on :big_smile:

Latest posts

Back