200,000km birthday!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah its the same as the hand book.

I found the book on the "how to use everything in the car" but not the service book.

great! will be saving it to my hard drive!!

just one observation though... do they only expect the car to last 160k or do you go back to a certain Km and start going thru the services again?

James

Have a look through it, the 10,000km services will be the same and the 40,000km services will be the same, say next will be 80,000km's which is the same as the 40,000km service.

The 100,000kmin the book will be different as it will mention timing belt changes which only effects the VG30E and VG33E owners on here.

ok so i just need to do a 40k service and should be right doing 10k services until 240kms if i understand?

Yep, I usually change my oil at 5000km's but if I dont have time or its to hot like today Ill leave it up to 10,000km's.

Since blocking the EGR the oil is staying cleaner anyway.

thanks mate, sorry for annoying you about this lol, yeah i got the egr block too and agree with that.
yeah once mine hits the 5000k mark i start thinking about changing the oil if ive got nothing better to do

thanks again mate, youv been a big help!
James

Back