2000 D22 Adding rear door speakers

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nedm1989

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm just in the process of installing the stereo in my nav they I've just picked up, I'm usually an audio head but this isn't what I drive all the time and will only be used for when I got out into the bush, I put in a new head unit and have pulled out the very small looking from speakers which look to be 4X6's.

But what I wanted to know if anyone has installed rear door speakers in their nav when it didn't come with any from factory, I'm faced with a weird hole in the door itself which the link below will show.

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx307/nedm89/IMG_0480_zps5dc26af2.jpg

Has anyone done this? Or are there some kind of brackets I can get?

Any advice would be awesome.

Done mine like this. I used the standard covers though. But other than that it's exactly the way I did it. I ran new speaker wires to each speaker to. Better quality sound and can handle more power.

image-673822507.jpg

I really need to start my build thread.

Hey guys,

I'm just in the process of installing the stereo in my nav they I've just picked up, I'm usually an audio head but this isn't what I drive all the time and will only be used for when I got out into the bush, I put in a new head unit and have pulled out the very small looking from speakers which look to be 4X6's.

But what I wanted to know if anyone has installed rear door speakers in their nav when it didn't come with any from factory, I'm faced with a weird hole in the door itself which the link below will show.

http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx307/nedm89/IMG_0480_zps5dc26af2.jpg

Has anyone done this? Or are there some kind of brackets I can get?

Any advice would be awesome.

hi mate i have done this to mine i think it was a waste of time as the speakers are that close to the back seat it muffles sound you are better of building little box and puting 6x9 behind back seat as i ended up doing along side of my 10 inch sub sounds way better

Latest posts

Back