• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2003 D22 2wd rims wanted

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HONDOG

Reaction score
I have purchased this vehicle with a yellow sticker and want to take the 20" rims off and replace with something more road legal in order to get her over the pits. Many people are selling their factory rims off their late model D22's but they are all 4wd. Has anyone in Perth got something suitable or could someone please let me know if the late model 4wd rims and tyres will fit my 2wd early model? Any help would be greatly appreciated as this neds to get on the road asap so i can sell my other vehicle.

Also, if anyone has a nice set of black steel rims with legal tyres or standard alloys or something like that, i would be keen to swap :). I have no need for 20" rims.

So i just trial fitted a factory rim from a 2013 D22 4wd onto my 2003 2WD D22... no luck. The front wheel just rubs under full lock on the inside of the tyre. So close yet so far... Running out of options fast. Looked so good in the arch, nicely under the guard and not sticking out. If only i had 5mm more of room.

It might be ok with a slightly narrower tyre on it, say a 235 instead of 265..?

Latest posts

Back