2006 D22 What's it worth?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ianjb

Reaction score
Hi,
Not sure the last one posted.
I am currently debating whether to buy a 2006 d22 with 154,000km on the clock, it is a DX model and is completely stock. The price is $13,995 and he will not budge.

What do you think it's worth?

Thanks Ian

Dave reckons he got $10K for his as a trade in on the Dmax. Said he stripped all the good bits off and it had 280K on the clock. Wouldn't mind betting that's sitting in a dealers yard somewhere with atleast $14K on it so it might be a reasonable price.

I've just been offered $15000 trade in on a 2010 D22 with 50,000 kms on it, the dealer would probably add a few thousand to that.

I reckon $13,995 for a 2006 with 154,000 kms is too high based on Vic prices but you're not in victoria.

Last edited:
It would be coming from cairns, and after researching the prices up there it seems ok to me. It even has standard tyres on it and no bull bar so I'm doubting it has ever been off road, or at least not far. It's a company car that is surplus to requirements so I would be the second owner also. Don't know if that would make any difference.

Thanks Ian

Just last week a 2006 sold for $17000 with 80k on it,more stock the better you don't want something that has been played around with but then again why not a dmax?.

I have always liked Navaras and the fact I live at Ayers Rock means parts would be a pain for anything other than toyotas or nissan, as there is heaps of them here. Plus I haven't really found much else within my measly price range.

you could look at an older rodeo, Isuzu used to make them before holden (so anything before the RA series), they are tough as nails, the 3.0TD in them would be the pick if you could find one although the 2.8 is still very reliable.

A zd30 with that many KM and age is right in the danger zone for new turbo and/or new fuel pump ($1500 and $5000 if they ever have to be replaced)

you could look at an older rodeo, Isuzu used to make them before holden (so anything before the RA series), they are tough as nails, the 3.0TD in them would be the pick if you could find one although the 2.8 is still very reliable.

A zd30 with that many KM and age is right in the danger zone for new turbo and/or new fuel pump ($1500 and $5000 if they ever have to be replaced)

I think you're confusing the navara with the patrol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back