2006 single cab d22 wanting to fit elec windows

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maldog8

Reaction score
Hey guys I've just brought a single cab d22 it has manual windows in it and I wondering if it would have the str loom I'm it so I could just fit the electric motors and plug straight in to the factory loom does any one know if this is possible ????

I doubt the wiring would be there already but there's no reason you couldn't do it. Just get all the parts and make your own wiring loom for it

Probably easier to get complete doors from a wrecker, that way you get the door trims with the controls and power side mirrors to.

Some one must know if the plugs are on the loom or have fitted electric windows to a manual window ute

I doubt the wiring is in there too, my nav came with aftermarket electric windows, they do ok and should be a lot cheaper.

Take a door trim off and have a look then. If there are extra plugs in there I guess its possible but you can't expect everyone here to know if the wiring is there. You may be the first one to want to do it with factory items. Making a wiring loom isn't that hard...

Take a door trim off and have a look if it does get door trims and window regulators from a wreckers could be a good conversion. And there is a good chance they do have the plug in the loom as most d22 are STR models so i would guess this is what the main loom would be to keep costs down.

Yeah that's what I'm hoping problem is I'm away for 4 weeks that's why I'm asking other wise I already of pulled the door trims off to have alook

Back