2010 d22 Fuel warning light???

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul's-d22

Reaction score
Hi not sure if this has been covered before, I couldn't see anything but does any know if a 2010 d22 have a fuel warning light. I always look after the top part of the tank but would be handy to know. Cheers for any help

When do you refill the tank? Do you refill at quater tank?
I cannot answer you question excactly but my thought would be that it would come on saying your fuel is low? Weather that be the last 5 or 10% - maybe lower. It might not interrupt your general radio listening with the 'low fuel' announcement but id imagine a light coming on somewhere around your fuel guage

I'm pretty sure they do. I can't say I've seen mine come on when driving, but I'm sure I recall seeing it come on when turning the key to "on" before starting the motor. I also have a 2010 d22...

Thanks I have ran it down towards the empty mark and haven't seen anything and no fuel warning light comes on when I turn the key to on. Will keep doing some research, cheers guy's

Yeah, maybe you're right that it doesn't come in with the key on lol. Just had a quick look at mine and nothing lights up then. I do recall it being mentioned that they do have one, but I've never had mine low enough I guess..

Latest posts

Back