2010 d22 no brakes ? Help lol

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janssen83

Reaction score
hi guys new to this forum unfortunitly my first post isnt a good one. as of today i have little to no brakes. fulid, brake pads, discs, hoses, lines and all look good no leaks nosies or anything peddel is just going flat to the board nine times out of ten. dont know where to start other then bleeding the lines witch will be the first thing to do tomorrow. not thinking it will do anything long term to help but just wondering if there is anything else that i could look at before having to bite the bullet and take it back to nissan for the never ending warrenty argument

yer i would have mate i got home alright its more that the local nissan dealer in toowoomba is a joke. thats not a bad idea but, and something i will deffinately think about, that would only lead to it being in the dealer again but i would imagen. thanks

Park it out the front and give them a call. at least you can wait for them at home instead of parked in the back of a truck. they might bleed the brakes for you.

Latest posts

Back