2010 D22 YD2.5 EGR Mod

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You would think so but snapped the head off one of the bolts undoing it, looks like pretty cheap bolts now going to have to get some one to drill and take out the bolt that snapped ahhhhh f(&$k me.........

does anyone have a workshop diagram for the egr system ?

Cooling Circuit

CoolingCircuit.png

Cooling Circuit Schematic

CoolingCircuitSchematic.png

Intake Manifold

IntakeManifold.png

Was undoing at the time and no not much to grab a hold of at all with pliers thought of that , no going to have to waste money paying some to remove it....what a shit of a last week

Hahahha mate maybe not as good as I thought with the spate of bad luck I have been having, id probably drill a hole in the block,got quoted $ 80 including replacing all the bilts on the EGR to high tensile by my local mechanic( good bloke used to do everything in my commodore), just have to wait to Monday as he is busy till then...

thats good then, get him to slip the plate in whist hes at it, i noticed when doing my one that the bolts were super tight and not very good grade, guess i was just lucky.

Yeah already hit him up to slide the plate in whilst he's at it, thought it was a decent price ( mind you thats as long as nothing goes wrong doing it).. Going to get the plate put in at the alternator side...

Mate just to confirm you did send me the plates for the yd2.5? And can be used to block either side?

Yes the plates I make are only for the YD25.
They suit either side, the exhaust side looks a little different on the later models but the plate fits.
The inlet side is by far the easiest to do.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back