2010 ST Child Restraints

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pokeatyou2

Reaction score
Hi all
i need to get a child restraint point put into my D40 2010 ST , just wondering if and that has had them installed could you give me details on what they do or even better a couple of pics would be great, i took the plastic panel of behind the rear seat and there is holes but with no thread in them so im just curious what they do.
thanks every one

Hi all
i need to get a child restraint point put into my D40 2010 ST , just wondering if and that has had them installed could you give me details on what they do or even better a couple of pics would be great, i took the plastic panel of behind the rear seat and there is holes but with no thread in them so im just curious what they do.
thanks every one

All D40's except the RX have child restraints fitted.

2010 st d40 doesn't come with child restraints. Confirms it in vehicle manual. There is a bar that can be bolted in along the back which restraints are then fitted to, which requires engineering. Costs about 300.00

Actually I had two fitted in mine cost $150 ish. They can only put them in either side of back seat, can't in centre because seat fold catch is there. I got mine done in campbellfield at AVA. They said they had to weld a nut on a wire to feed it through the channel on rear wall.

my 2011 d40 ST didnt have them either.

I recently had 2 installed about $450 all up i think, they put 2 bolts through the rear wall and welded them in place. looks neat and tidy does the job.

cheers

2010 st d40 doesn't come with child restraints. Confirms it in vehicle manual. There is a bar that can be bolted in along the back which restraints are then fitted to, which requires engineering. Costs about 300.00

My mate has a 2010 ST he bought new and it came with child restraints. And the dealer told him they all come with them from now on. (Back in 2010)

Last edited:
My 2010 (march) ST didn't have any, so I fitted one on the passengers side for $180 at a seatbelt place. They bolted to the bottom of the cab and drilled/bolted just behind the top of the seat. A little catch just sits over the top of the seat.

my 2011 ST does not have them, it was a requirement at purchase that I needed them.
cost was around $350 with a mod plate.

the STX had them, another thai V spanish thing

Had TJM fit 2 child restraints in my 2010 ST D40 about 12months ago. Think it was about $340ish including compliance plate.

Latest posts

Back